Razer Synapse 2.0 Support
- How do I install Razer Synapse 2.0?
Installing Razer Synapse 2.0 ...read more
- How do I manually check for updates on Razer Synapse 2.0?
Normally, Synapse will automatically provide a prompt when a new update is available ...read more
- How do I use the Surface Calibration feature in Razer Synapse 2.0?
Surface calibration allows you to calibrate your mouse by adjusting its sensor to suit the surface where it is being used ...read more
- How do I register my Razer product on Synapse 2.0?
Aside from keeping track of the warranty status of your product, registering your product will help Razer to get in touch with you ...read more
- How do I create a Razer Synapse account?
Razer Synapse is our unified configuration software that allows you to rebind controls or assign macros to any of your Razer peripherals ...read more
- How do I delete or de-activate a Razer Synapse account?
You can easily delete your Razer ID in your Razer Account settings. Deleting your Razer ID will permanently remove your account and will no longer be recovered ...read more
- How do I add Chroma lighting effects on Synapse 2.0?
There are various Chroma lighting effects that you can add on a Razer device ...read more
- How do I close or disable Razer Synapse 2.0?
Razer Synapse can be disabled by simply closing it in the system tray. Refer to these steps ...read more
- How do I log in and out of Synapse 2.0?
Properly logging in and out of your account may help mitigate issues and protect it from illegal access especially when you are using a public computer ...read more
- How do I create macros on Razer Synapse 2.0?
A macro is an automated set of instructions that can be executed using a simple action such as a single keystroke ...read more
- How do I assign macros on Razer Synapse 2.0-enabled Razer products?
To utilize macros within Razer Synapse 2.0, you must first create the macro within ...read more
- How do I enable/disable the in-game Razer Chroma Lighting for my game?
The Razer Custom Chroma lighting effects will start once you launch the game or application ...read more
- How do I install or import one of the Razer Custom Chroma Profiles?
The Razer Synapse 2.0 allows you to create your own lighting effects and profiles. You can also download pre-made lighting effects ...read more
- Razer Synapse 2.0 is not detecting my Razer device
If Synapse 2.0 is not detecting your Razer device, it may be caused by either a software or a hardware issue ...read more
- Razer Synapse 2.0 is crashing or unable to launch
Razer Synapse 2.0 may not launch properly or suddenly crashes or stops running ...read more
- Cannot log in to Razer Synapse account due to Error 4044
This error occurs when your main sign-in account and recovery email is the same ...read more
- Performing a clean installation of Synapse 2.0
Clean reinstall removes all Razer Synapse 2.0 files as well as saved profiles and settings that are not deleted during a normal uninstall ...read more
- Performing a clean installation of Synapse 2.0 on Mac
This is a step by step guide on how to perform a clean install using a Mac ...read more
- Gathering Synapse 2.0 logs from Mac
Synapse logs are helpful information you need when doing troubleshooting for any issues you may experience with Synapse ...read more