Razer Thresher Tournament Edition Support
What is the material used in the ear cushion for the Razer Thresher Tournament Edition headsets?
The Razer Thresher headsets' ear cushions have lightweight memory foam-lined with leatherette for maximum comfort during long hours of gaming.
What are the audio drivers or speakers used in the Razer Thresher Tournament Edition headsets?
The Razer Thresher headsets feature 50 mm drivers or speakers with Neodymium magnets for maximum audio quality.
Are the mics for the Razer Thresher Tournament Edition headsets retractable?
Yes, the Thresher headsets are equipped with retractable boom mics that are conveniently stowed in the ear cups.
Are the Razer Thresher Tournament Edition headsets supported by Razer Chroma?
No, the Razer Thresher headsets are not supported by Razer Chroma.
Is the Razer Thresher Tournament Edition compatible with computers, Xbox One, and PS4?
Yes, the Razer Thresher Tournament Edition is compatible with desktop and laptop computers, Xbox One, PS4, and devices with a 3.5mm audio port.
Is the Razer Thresher Tournament Edition wireless?
No, the Razer Thresher Tournament Edition is not wireless. It is connected via a 3.5mm cable.
Why can my friend hear the audio playing on my system despite my mic being muted when I am using the RazerThresher Tournament Edition with Realtek Audio driver during a voice call?
Please follow the workaround steps below:
- Navigate to System Tray, right-click on Speakers icon and select Recording devices.
- Right-click on Microphone of Realtek High Definition Audio and select properties.
- Select Enhancements tab under Microphone Properties (If there is no Enhancements tab under Microphone Properties, please update the sound driver from Realtek website)
- Check the options Noise Suppression and Acoustic Echo Cancellation.
- Click Apply and OK button.
Note: This solution is only applicable to Realtek audio drivers.
How do I clean my Razer Thresher Tournament Edition headset?
We cannot say with certainty what type of dirt and debris may be on your product, or how certain cleaning products may react with it, but we have had good luck cleaning Razer products using commonly available monitor cleaning wipes.
- To clean the body of your Razer headset, gently wipe it with a monitor wipe.
- Do not scrub the surface of your Razer headset.
- When cleaning the earpads, make sure that the earcup and speaker do not get wet, as this can cause damage to your headset.
How do I replace the damaged or worn-out ear cups on my Razer Headset?
If your headset is still in warranty, you may contact customer support to have your ear cups replaced. Kindly prepare a photo of the ear cups for documentation.
However, do note that ear cups that show normal wear from extended use cannot be replaced under warranty. This also applies to ear cups that show signs of excessive dirt, liquid spills, physical damage or other abuse.
If your headset is no longer covered by our warranty period, you may purchase replacement ear cups from the Razer Store.
Last update: 02-Mar-2020
Other Helpful Links
Protect your Razer product todayTake advantage of our RazerCare Protection Plans >
Need to replace your lost or damaged parts?Visit the RazerCare Store today >