Razer Tetra for PS4™ Support
Where can I find the serial number of my Razer Tetra for PS4™?
Is the Razer Tetra for PS4™ reversible?
Yes. With its single-ear design and 180-degree rotating microphone, the Razer Tetra for PS4™ can be worn on either left or right side.
Why is the Razer Tetra for PS4™ single-sided?
The Razer Tetra for PS4™ is a console chat headset designed for console gamers to receive chat audio from its speaker while receiving game audio from their television or living room setup.
Will I be able to hear game audio through the Razer Tetra for PS4™?
Yes. You can do this by changing the audio settings on your console to also send game audio to the Razer Tetra for PS4™.
Does the Razer Tetra for PS4™ come with a 3.5mm audio splitter?
No. The Razer Tetra for PS4™ does not come with a 3.5mm audio splitter.
What are the other color variations of the Razer Tetra for PS4™?
The Razer Tetra for PS4™ is only available in Black.
How do I clean my Razer Tetra for PS4™ headset?
We cannot say with certainty what type of dirt and debris may be on your product, or how certain cleaning products may react with it, but we have had good luck cleaning Razer products using commonly available monitor cleaning wipes. To clean the body of your Razer headset, take a monitor wipe and use gentle wiping motions. Do not scrub the surface of your Razer headset.
When cleaning the earpads on your headset, take extra care not to get any liquids inside the earcup and onto the speaker itself, as this may damage your headset.
Why is there no sound when using my Razer Tetra for PS4™?
Here are some suggestions that may help:
- Make sure that the in-line volume control is not turned all the way down.
- To rule out any source issues, connect your Razer Tetra to a different audio source.
- Make sure that the source volume level is not set to zero.
I am hearing a slight distortion with my voice using the Razer Tetra for PS4™? How do I fix this?
This is commonly experienced when the microphone of your headset is overloaded with sound. Try to position the microphone further from your mouth when talking.
The people in my chat party cannot hear me when I talk. How do I fix this?
Here are some suggestions that may help:
- Make sure the microphone diaphragm is in front of your mouth.
- Check the in-line controls and make sure that the microphone is not muted.
- Make sure that the microphone level on your console or PC is not set to zero or muted. Checking for troubleshooting guides from your console's manufacturer support site may also help.
Does the Razer Tetra for PS4™ have a noise-canceling microphone?
No. The Razer Tetra for PS4™ is equipped with a rotatable cardioid microphone that focuses on high-quality voice pick-up while suppressing ambient noise from its sides and back for maximum clarity.
What in-line controls does the Razer Tetra for PS4™ have?
The Razer Tetra for PS4™ features an in-line volume wheel with a mic-mute slider for easy adjustments.
Is the microphone of the Razer Tetra for PS4™ removable?
No, but the microphone can be rotated up to 180-degrees.
How do I connect the Razer Tetra for PS4™ to a PS4 controller or PC?
Follow the steps below to connect the Razer Tetra for PS4™ to your PS4 controller:
- Connect the headset's plug to the PS4 controller's 3.5mm combo jack (located at the back between the two handles).
- Power on the console by pressing the "PS" button on the connected controller.
- Log in with your account then go to Settings > Devices > Audio Devices > Output to Headphones.
- Select "Chat Audio" and press the "PS" button.
For PC connection, simply plug in the Razer Tetra for PS4™ directly to your PC's 3.5mm combo jack. If the PC has separate ports for audio output and mic input, a 3.5mm splitter may be required.
Note: The Razer Tetra for PS4™ does not come with a 3.5mm splitter
Will I be able to configure the Razer Tetra for PS4™ using Razer Synapse?
No. The Razer Tetra for PS4™ uses an analog 3.5mm connection and is not supported by Razer Synapse.
Last update: 25-Oct-2019