Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 Support
Why do some of the Razer Chroma lighting effects that I see on my other peripherals do not seem to sync on my Razer Kraken 7.1 V2?
The Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 has Razer Chroma breathing, static and spectrum cycling effects enabled. If you try to sync any other effects onto the headset, it will not work.
What is active mic noise-cancellation?
The Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 uses a secondary microphone to record ambient noise, which is then suppressed via a complex algorithm, so only the speaker’s voice can be heard clearly through noisy environments.
Does active noise cancellation mean that all noise in the background are canceled out?
Active noise-canceling seeks to cancel as much noise as possible, but not all noise can be canceled out. We continue to improve the technology to give you the best possible communication capability.
Why am I unable to toggle on or off my active mic noise cancellation in Razer Synapse?
Ensure that all voice-enabled apps like Razer Comms, Skype, Discord, in-game chat, and the like are closed before toggling active mic noise cancellation on.
Does the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 work with the PS4?
Yes. The Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 can be connected to the PS4 through the USB port and outputs stereo sound.
Where can I find the serial number on my Kraken 7.1 V2 Headset?
You will find the serial number located under the left ear pad of the headset. To view the serial number carefully peel back the foam cover of the ear pad.
How can I modify or disassemble my Razer product?
We cannot help you in modifying or disassembling your Razer product since that will void the manufacturer’s warranty on the unit.
One of the features of my Razer Product does not work.
How do I clean my Razer Kraken 7.1 V2?
We cannot say with certainty what type of dirt and debris may be on your product, or how certain cleaning products may react with it, but we have had good luck cleaning Razer products using commonly available monitor cleaning wipes.
- To clean the body of your Razer headset, gently wipe it with a monitor wipe.
- Do not scrub the surface of your Razer headset.
- When cleaning the earpads, make sure that the earcup and speaker do not get wet, as this can cause damage to your headset.
I hear echo or feedback when using my Razer Kraken 7.1 V2. How can I solve this?
Here are a few suggestions that may help:
- Ensure that "Listen to this device" is NOT selected under Control Panel > Sound > Recording > Properties > Listen
- Make sure that your sensitivity levels are not set to max or boosted too much under Control Panel > Sound > Recording > Properties > Levels
- Ensure that only one voice chat application is in use while in-game.
- Check that you are configured to use the proper microphone under Control Panel > Sound > Recording > Select proper Microphone > Set Default Device and Communications Device.
- Ensure your computer supports the combined audio jack. If not, use the included audio and mic splitter cable.
Other Helpful Links
Protect your Razer product todayTake advantage of our RazerCare Protection Plans >
Need to replace your lost or damaged parts?Visit the RazerCare Store today >