Razer Electra V2 USB Support
Does my Razer Electra V2 USB connect to Razer Synapse?
Yes, the Razer Electra V2 is compatible with Razer Synapse 2.0 and you can personalize your virtual surround sound settings as well as turn the Razer green backlighting on the Left and Right ear cups either on or off.
Does my Electra V2 USB have mic monitoring?
No, the Razer Electra V2 does not have mic monitoring built-in by default. If you want to hear your own voice, ensure that "Listen to this device" is enabled under Control Panel > Sound > Recording > Properties > Listen.
Does my Razer Electra V2 USB work on the PS®4?
While the Razer Electra V2 USB was developed and tested to be a PC headset, it does work via the PS®4 USB ports. Performance may vary.
Does my Razer Electra V2 USB work on the Xbox One™?
No, it does not as the Razer Electra V2 USB is not a licensed Xbox One™ headset.
Where can I find the serial number on my Razer Electra V2 headset?
You will find the serial number on the retail packaging. The serial number should start with two alpha characters and be followed by 13 characters.
Are the ear cushions on the Razer Electra V2 USB replaceable?
We currently do not offer replacement ear cushions for the Razer Electra V2 USB.
Can the microphone of the Razer Electra V2 USB be removed?
Yes, simply pull out the microphone boom from the jack on the ear cup. The headset ships with a rubber cap for the microphone input hack on the ear cup. When reinserting the mic boom into the ear cup, make sure to align the markings for the correct fit.
How do I adjust the headband size for my head?
The Razer Electra V2 USB comes with an auto-adjusting suspended headband cushion, so you can simply put the headset on and it will fit perfectly.
How do I increase or decrease the volume on my Razer Electra V2?
Look for the volume slider on the ear cup and adjust it by sliding it up or down.
Does my Razer Electra V2 play audio in virtual 7.1 surround sound?
The Razer Electra V2 is a stereo gaming and music headset. Virtual 7.1 surround sound can be achieved via audio software products such as Razer Surround Pro.
How do I clean my Razer headset?
We cannot say with certainty what type of dirt and debris may be on your product, or how certain cleaning products may react with it, but we have had good luck cleaning Razer products using commonly available monitor cleaning wipes.
- To clean the body of your Razer headset, gently wipe it with a monitor wipe.
- Do not scrub the surface of your Razer headset.
- When cleaning the earpads, make sure that the earcup and speaker do not get wet, as this can cause damage to your headset.
I hear echo or feedback when using my Razer Electra V2. The microphone is also overly sensitive and picks up sounds other than my voice. Other times, the microphone is not sensitive enough and will only pick up my voice with the sensitivity on max. How can I solve this?
Here are a few suggestions that may help:
- Ensure that "Listen to this device" is NOT selected under Control Panel > Sound > Recording > Properties > Listen.
- Make sure that your sensitivity levels are not set to max or boosted too much under Control Panel > Sound > Recording > Properties > Levels.
- Ensure that only one voice chat application is in use while in-game.
- Check that you are configured to use the proper microphone under Control Panel > Sound > Recording > Select proper Microphone > Set Default Device and Communications Device.
- Ensure your computer supports the combined audio jack. If not, use the included audio and mic splitter cable.
Last update: 06-Nov-2019
Other Helpful Links
Protect your Razer product todayTake advantage of our RazerCare Protection Plans >
Need to replace your lost or damaged parts?Visit the RazerCare Store today >