Razer Adaro Wireless Support
How do I charge my Razer Adaro Wireless headphones?
Connect the charging cable included in your package to an appropriate USB power source (like the ones on your PC). A fully depleted battery will take about 2.5 hours to charge. The battery indicator will be lit while charging and turn off when the battery is fully charged.
How do I clean my Razer Adaro Wireless?
We cannot say with certainty what type of dirt and debris may be on your product, or how certain cleaning products may react with it, but we have had good luck cleaning Razer products using commonly available monitor cleaning wipes.
- To clean the body of your Razer headset, gently wipe it with a monitor wipe.
- Do not scrub the surface of your Razer headset.
- When cleaning the earpads, make sure that the earcup and speaker do not get wet, as this can cause damage to your headset.
Why do I not have sound on my Razer Adaro Wireless headphones?
Check the volume level of both your audio source and your headphones. If your headphones are paired to your computer, check that the correct playback device is selected in your audio settings.
What should I do if my Razer Adaro Wireless headphones cannot be paired to my audio device?
Check the following:
- Noth the headphones and audio device should be on.
- Bluetooth pairing mode should be enabled on the headphones.
- Bluetooth is enabled on the audio device.
- Battery indicator of your headphones to ensure that there is enough battery life.
Connect the headphones to another audio source. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support.
One of the features of my Razer Product does not work. How do I fix this?
Can I pair my Razer Adaro Wireless headphones to multiple devices at once?
Yes. The Razer Adaro WIreless headphones can be paired to multiple devices at once. If more than one paired device is playing at the same time, the headphones will play audio from the last paired device.
What is the battery life of the Razer Adaro Wireless Headphones?
The Razer Adaro wireless headphones last up to 20 hours of playtime or 300 hours on standby.
Last update: 02-Mar-2020
Other Helpful Links
Protect your Razer product todayTake advantage of our RazerCare Protection Plans >
Need to replace your lost or damaged parts?Visit the RazerCare Store today >