Razer Raiju Support
What type of input does the Razer Raiju use?
The Razer Raiju utilizes an X-input as opposed to a Direct Input.
I'm hearing some white noise when listening to audio from the Razer Raiju's audio port, especially when at high/max volumes.
We have a firmware update available that can fix that issue for you! You will be required to download it to a Windows PC before you can use it to update your Raiju. Once installed, simply follow the instructions from the update, it will guide you through the process. Do ensure that the Raiju controller is unplugged from your computer before you begin. Click here to download the firmware updater.
How do I optimize the chat experience on my Razer Raiju?
Every audio headphone will have different microphone gain settings. For an optimal experience, please adjust the microphone level on the PS4 console until you see the signal registering in the "Good" region when you speak into the microphone.
Go to Settings > Devices > Audio Devices > Adjust Microphone Level. Hit "O Enter" after adjusting to save the setting.
Why are my Triggers not working after enabling the Trigger Stops on my Razer Raiju?
The Trigger Stops shortens the travel distance of the trigger. To fully utilize this feature, please enable the Hair Trigger mode by following the steps below:
- Press and hold the Remap Button until the active Profile Indicator blinks.
- Press and hold the Trigger
- Press the "X" button to activate the Hair Trigger Mode
- Release your finger once you feel the controller vibrate to disable the Hair Trigger mode, please follow the above steps but press "O" instead of the "X" button. These details are also available in the user manual for your reference.
Do button re-mapping, trigger sensitivity, and headset volume/mic mute functions on my Razer Raiju all work on PC?
Absolutely! You shouldn't have any problems using these features on your Razer Raiju regardless of whether you are on your PC or PlayStation 4.
Does the Razer Raiju app use Razer ID?
Yes. The Razer Raiju app uses Razer ID to store your controller profile too.
Can I import/export profiles on the Razer Raiju App?
The profile is tied to your Razer ID. Please log in with your Razer ID in the App. Profiles can be saved onboard, but cannot be imported or exported.
Can I use my Razer Raiju on PC games outside of steam?
Absolutely. You can play most of the PC games outside of steam with the Razer Raiju as it is recognized as an XInput Controller if the Razer Raiju driver is installed (click here to download the Raizer Driver). If you have switched the driver to use it for Steam games before, simply switch the driver back to the Razer Raiju driver to play games outside of Steam.
- Open Device Manager
- Find "HID-complaint game controller" under Human Interface Devices
- Right Click and Update Device Software
- Select "Search automatically for updated driver software".
- After the driver is updated, close the window and click Yes to restart your computer.
If you're still experiencing issues with your Razer Raiju, please contact our Online Chat Support.
Are there any limitations when it comes to using the Razer Raiju on PC?
The only limitations that you may encounter would be within games that do not allow third-party controllers, although this is a very rare occurrence and depend on the game developer.
Can I enable force feedback when using my Razer Raiju on PC?
Force feedback is currently only supported on PlayStation 4 and will be supported on PC in a future firmware update. Please stay tuned.
Can I use my Razer Raiju on Steam as a PS4 controller?
Yes. Although the Razer Raiju is recognized as an XInput Controller if the Razer Raiju driver is installed, you can switch the driver to use Razer Raiju as a PS4 controller on Steam. Click here to download the Raiju driver.
Please install the latest Steam Beta and select "PS4 configuration support" under Steam settings:
- Open the "Device Manager".
- Find "Razer Raiju" under "Human Interface Devices".
- Right-click and "Update Device Software".
- Select "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
- Choose "HID-compliant game controller" and click "Next".
- After the driver is updated, close the window and click "Yes" to restart your computer.
Can I use my Razer Raiju on the PC?
Absolutely! Your Razer Raiju is fully compatible with computers running on Windows 7 and higher.
How do I disable the back buttons on the Razer Raiju to prevent accidental presses?
To disable the back buttons, please follow these steps:
- Pick a profile by clicking the profile button.
- Press and hold the "Remap Button" until the active profile indicator light blinks.
- Press and hold the "MFB/MFT" you want to re-assign (or in this case disable).
- Press the "PS button".
- Release your fingers once you feel the controller vibrate.
This will effectively disable the MFB/MFT and can be repeated on the other button.
To enable, please perform the same steps but assign them a button.
Can I reset / factory reset a Razer Raiju?
Yes, you can reset the Raiju to default settings through the Mobile App.
Last update: 29-Nov-2019
Other Helpful Links
Protect your Razer product todayTake advantage of our RazerCare Protection Plans >
Need to replace your lost or damaged parts?Visit the RazerCare Store today >