Removal and re-assembly of the ear cushions on your Razer Opus should be done properly and with utmost care to prevent any damage to its parts. There is a total of 6 snap joints on the Ear Cushion Assembly and 6 interlocking holders on the Headset Earcup.
To properly remove the ear cushions, follow these steps:
- Using a flat-head screwdriver, carefully ply open the snap joints starting with the first one at the bottom.
- Do the same on the other joints in a counterclockwise direction until you have opened all 6 of them.
- The ear cushion will now be opened.
To properly re-assemble the ear cushions, follow these steps:
- Carefully press on the leather top region of one of the ear cushion interlocking holders against its corresponding snap joint. You can hear a clear clicking sound when it was snapped back properly into place.
- Do this to each of the snap joints until all 6 are properly re-assembled.
Last update: 19-May-2020