IMPORTANT NOTE: Please only use the most recent firmware updater.
- Fixed an issue where the cursor jitters when the DPI is set to 6500 and above and enhance pointer precision is set to OFF.
- Download the latest firmware update by downloading the link found above.
- Close Razer Synapse and all other running applications before proceeding with the update.
- Run the downloaded firmware (The installer will prompt you to close Synapse and all other applications, if you have already done so, left click "OK" to proceed)
- Connect the device and click "Update".
- Wait for the update to complete.
- Once the firmware has been successfully applied, left-click "Close" to exit the installer.
Last update: 23-Jul-2020