This could be caused by a poor network coverage due to structural obstructions. Move to a place where the signal bar is strongest and proceed with the steps below.
If you cannot receive or send messages, try the troubleshooting steps below:
Before doing anything else, ensure that your device is up-to-date by performing a software update.
- Check if you have a poor signal. If so, try moving to a different location preferably with fewer obstacles and more open.
- Perform a hard reset by simultaneously pressing and holding the power and volume up buttons for 7 to 10 seconds.
- If the issue persists, try to use another SIM card.
- If the Razer Phone begins to send or receive messages with another SIM card, the issue is with the SIM card, contact your network provider.
- If you are still having trouble sending or receiving messages despite using another SIM card, proceed to the next step.
- Backup your phone data and perform a factory reset.
Last update: 18-Dec-2019