If you experience issues with the fingerprint sensor on your Razer Phone, you can perform the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the problem.
Note: Before you proceed, please ensure that your Razer Phone is updated.
- If the Razer Phone is not detecting your fingerprint, please ensure that
- The fingerprint that you set is clean and clear of any dirt and oils.
- The sensor is clean, you may use a microfiber cloth to make sure there are no smudges that may be causing the error.
- If the sensor is still not working, please use the backup unlock method you have previously set to unlock your phone.
NOTE: If you can no longer remember your backup unlock method please refer to Razer Phone - Forgot security lock code.
- Once you have the phone unlocked, please assign a new fingerprint lock.
- If the Razer Phone fingerprint sensor does not work while assigning a new fingerprint lock, please perform a hard reboot.
- After the reboot, access the phone again and attempt to assign a new fingerprint lock.
- If the issue persists, backup your phone data and perform a factory data reset.
Last update: 03-Feb-2020