If you cannot access the Razer Phone because of a security lock on your Password, numeric password, lock pattern, etc., select one of the two methods below to recover your phone.
Important Note: All methods will erase data from your phone.
- If your phone is linked to your Google account click here. (preferred and easiest method)
- If you enabled Secure Startup, click here.
Erase data via Android Find
If the user has linked the phone to a google account, he/she can then recover the phone by doing an erase from his/her computer. Please note an erase will cause all data to be permanently erased from the phone when you do this.
- Please visit https://www.google.com/android/find and log in using the Google account linked to the Razer Phone.
- Select the Razer Phone and then choose "ERASE DEVICE".
- Confirm the action by clicking the "ERASE DEVICE" button.
- You will be asked to sign-in again to proceed.
- When prompted, click "Erase" to proceed. Once confirmed, the Razer Phone will reset to factory settings.
Reset via Secure Startup
- The user will have 20 attempts to recover the password.
- There is a lock-out period of 30 seconds after 5 initial failed attempts.
- After the 21st attempt, the user will be warned with a message that the device will be reset after 9 more failed attempts and will revert to out of box factory settings. (Must enter all 4 digits to be qualified as an attempt)
Last update: 03-Feb-2020