If you experience crashing and freezing on your Razer Phone. this can be attributed to a number of factors such as the following:
- Phone has not been reset for a long time
- Third-Party apps malfunctioning
- Internal memory may be full
To resolve this, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Perform a hard reset.
- Test the phone.
- If you are still experiencing crashing and freezing or if you are unsure if an app is causing the issue, check if you are running the latest software for the device and perform a software update.
- Check if there are any application updates available on Google Play under "My apps & games". Perform an app update if there are any.
- If the issue is still present, boot the phone to Safe mode to isolate if a third-party application is causing the issue.
- Observe the phone for 24-hours to see if the issue persists while in safe mode.
- If the phone works normally while under safe mode, the issue is due to a third-party application. Please uninstall the app that is causing the issue.
- If the issue persists, backup your phone data and perform a factory data reset.
Last update: 31-Jan-2020