You may encounter some issues with the performance of the Razer Phone and several troubleshooting steps can be performed to resolve them. Before troubleshooting, ensure that the Razer Phone is up to date. Make sure that the phone is charged correctly. Charge the phone for at least an hour before troubleshooting.
- Clear up your recent apps. Press the home button and swiftly swiping upwards to view your recently opened apps, swipe right, and press "CLEAR ALL".
- If the Phone is still loading slowly, perform a hard reset.
- If the issue persists, boot the Razer Phone to safe mode to isolate if a third-party application is causing the issue.
- Observe the phone for 24-hours to see if the issue persists while in safe mode.
- If the phone works normally while under safe mode, the issue is due to a third-party application. Uninstall the app that is causing the issue.
- Perform a hard reset to exit safe mode.
- If you are still experiencing a slowdown or if you are unsure if an app is causing the issue, check if you are running the latest software for the device and perform a software update if needed.
- If the issue persists, back up your phone data and perform a factory data reset.
Last update: 31-Jan-2020