This issue could be caused by your phone's sound settings. Follow the steps provided below when your Razer Phone is not ringing.
Note: Before proceeding to the troubleshooting steps, be sure that the Razer Phone is up to date. Navigate to Settings > System > Advanced > System update > Check for update.
- Go to Settings > Sound.
- Ensure that the phone is set to “Ring” and the volume is set to its maximum for testing. You can adjust the volume to your liking after testing.
- Ensure that a phone ringtone is set.
- After all the settings have been configured, call your Razer Phone from a different phone line.
- If the issue persists, reboot the device and test the phone again.
- If rebooting your device does not help, back up your phone data and perform a factory reset.
Last update: 18-Dec-2019