If the Razer Phone is not producing sound on its speakers, this may be due to your phone being on low volume or on mute. This issue could be easily solved by ensuring that your media sound settings are not muted or on the lowest setting.
Follow the steps below to fix this issue:
Note: Before proceeding to the troubleshooting steps, be sure that the Razer Phone is up to date. Navigate to Settings > System > Advanced > System update > Check for update.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this problem.
- Increase the volume by pressing the top button on the left side of the phone to make sure that the volume is loud enough to hear the sound from the speaker. Alternatively, you can adjust the sound in the phone’s settings.
- Make sure that the audio settings are correct, and the device is not muted. Check if the “Media” and “Ring” volume slider is at its maximum for testing by going to Settings > Sound. Test your device by playing music or by calling your phone.
- If the issue persists, perform a hard reset.
- After rebooting, test the device by playing any music or video.
- If the above steps are unable to solve the issue, backup your files and perform a factory reset on your Razer Phone.
Last update: 06-Mar-2020