The Dolby Atmos Technology on the Razer Phone enhances the dual front-firing stereo speakers for an immersive audio experience. If the Dolby Atmos has stopped working, follow the steps below to fix the problem.
Note: Before proceeding to the troubleshooting steps, ensure that the Razer Phone is up to date. Navigate to Settings > System > Advanced > System update > Check for update.
- Go to Settings and tap “Sound”.
- Tap “Launch Dolby Atmos App”.
- Turn off Dolby Atmos by tapping the power icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- If you are using your headset or earphones, go to The Razer Phone is not producing sound on my earphones.
Note: Be sure to use the audio dongle that comes with the Razer Phone 2. It is not recommended to use the audio dongle from Razer Phone 1 with the Razer Phone 2 or vice versa.
- If there are no audio devices connected to your Razer Phone 2, follow the steps in Razer Phone is not producing sound on its speakers.
Last update: 18-Dec-2019