If you are experiencing this problem when using a third-party application, report this problem to Customer Support. This problem could be due to an app currently unsupported by the Razer Phone 2.
Note: Before proceeding to the troubleshooting steps, be sure that the Razer Phone is up to date. Navigate to Settings > System > Advanced > System update > Check for update.
If it is a normal voice call using the built-in phone app, follow the steps below:
- Disable Wi-Fi calling.
- Select a different “Preferred Network” by going to Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced.
- Tap “Preferred Network Type”.
- Switch between “LTE (recommended)”, “3G Only”, and “2G Only” and verify if the issue persists each time you switch the network type.
- Move to a different location, preferably to a location with a stronger signal.
- Try inserting the SIM card to a different phone to verify that the SIM is not defective. If the issue persists, this could be caused by a defective SIM card. In that case, contact your network or service provider.
- If the SIM card works on a different mobile phone, test a SIM from a different mobile carrier and verify if the issue has been resolved.
- If the above steps did not fix the issue, contact Customer Support to assist you further in troubleshooting this issue.
Last update: 11-Dec-2019