You are always welcome to send feedback our way. If you are experiencing issues or you want to provide feedback about our Synapse software, follow the steps below:
Note: Both Synapse 2 and Synapse 3 will function without an internet connection. However, sending feedback to Razer via Synapse will not function fully until an internet connection is detected. Synapse 2 will let you send feedback but will only store the message within the session and will send the feedback once an internet connection is established. Synapse 3 will disable the Send Feedback function entirely.
To send feedback through Synapse 2:
- Click the “cog” icon beside your email address located at the top-right part of the window.
- Click “SUBMIT FEEDBACK”.
- If you are in “Offline Mode”, this window will pop-up. Select “YES”.
- In detail, indicate your concern. If you are reporting a bug, check the "Include log file" for us to review and investigate the issue in detail. Then, click “SEND” to send us your feedback.
To send feedback through Synapse 3:
- Click on “BETA FEEDBACK” from the dashboard.
- You can also click on your profile icon at the top-right and select “Feedback” from the drop-down menu.
- In detail, indicate your concern. If you are reporting a bug, check the "Send log file" for us to review and investigate the issue in detail. Then, click “SUBMIT” to send us your feedback.
Last update: 02-Mar-2020