Most of the time, a Razer Phone cannot detect a SIM card when it is not properly inserted.
Follow the steps below to help diagnose and resolve the issue:
- Make sure that the Razer Phone system is up to date.
- Restart the Razer Phone and see if it fixed the issue, if not proceed to the next step.
- Reseat the SIM card.
- If the Razer Phone detects the SIM after reseating, then it is a placement issue.
- If reseating the SIM card did not work, proceed to the next step.
- Insert the SIM card to another Phone.
- If the SIM card is not detected using another phone, then the SIM card is broken. Contact your network provider to process SIM card replacement.
- If the SIM card is detected using another phone, proceed to the next step.
- Perform a hard reset. Simultaneously press and hold the power and the volume up buttons for 10 seconds and wait for the device to reboot.
If the above steps did not help, backup your phone data and perform a factory reset.
Last update: 18-Dec-2019